5 clans.....1 destiny

Please log in or join Smile thanks!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

5 clans.....1 destiny

Please log in or join Smile thanks!!

5 clans.....1 destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u like warriors!? yes...then you have come the right place!!! discuss the books, clans and cats.. HAVE FUN!!

thank you for joining!!
I am not happy with the majority of the members right now.....and im kinda....lets just say im pissed, sad and mad that i havent had any new members...so im changing the layout and stuff.....srry guys.....
fill out your warrior sheet...it'll help you in role play later!! ^_^
we have 13 members!! but only 3 active members :/.....if u r new U NEED TO BE ACTIVE!!!!

Latest topics

» ThunderClan, WindClan,RiverClan, ShadowClan and BloodClan sign ups
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:26 am by Badgerstar

» Hey!!! Lightningstorm here. What's up?!
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» has every one read the rules!?
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm by Lightningstorm

» Heuy, i'm nrw here, and i'm Blagonet!
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» Question!!! O.o
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» apprentice to warrior
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 pm by Fireheart

» Warrior Word Game
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 pm by Fireheart

» warriors a-z
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm by Fireheart

» Hawkfeather's Birthday!
FunnyFanFic Contest EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm by Fireheart

Poll

5 posters

FunnyFanFic Contest

Roseberry
    Roseberry
    kit
    kit

warrior sheet
    role play name: rosepaw
    clan/tribe: thunderclan

FunnyFanFic Contest Empty FunnyFanFic Contest

Post by Roseberry Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Who can create the best warriors story? Write a story with:

-original characters
    -original clan/tribe name
    -original storyline
    -must be atleast a paragraph long
    -you can include irregular wild cat things (like ppl food, electronics, etc. matter of fact, you have to include that. it adds to the funny part of your fanfic Smile)

Post your contest entries below, thanks for entering!

Prizes!:

GRAND PRIZE:
    30pp
    Special siggy

Second Place Prize:
    20pp
    one of my siggies

third place prize:
    10pp

Last edited by Roseberry on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding prizes)
    ~tuliptail~ Admin
    ~tuliptail~ Admin
    head moderator
    head moderator

warrior sheet
    role play name: tuliptail

FunnyFanFic Contest Empty Re: FunnyFanFic Contest

Post by ~tuliptail~ Admin Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:29 pm

remember u provide the siggie(no der) and pm me the winners and how much they get
    Roseberry
    Roseberry
    kit
    kit

warrior sheet
    role play name: rosepaw

Post by Roseberry Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:40 pm

ok, sure! Smile
    VampVixen
    VampVixen

warrior sheet
    role play name: VampVixen

Post by VampVixen Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 am

This is just a few paragraphs of an interesting find of VampVixen one day in IceClan. It is just a side story from the one I am currently writing. This happens further along in that story than I have written XD. After the 2nd or 3rd chapters.

This Fanfic contains the characters: VampVixen, The lolz cat i have created on the MWCA site, my Pie in Pants, OceanBreeze, and Vannah's OC WarriorsFreak.

Whut in the name of StarClan??? O_O

VampVixen decided to leave camp for a day. She needed time to think. She had found this clan and they had warily accepted her in. All trust would be lost if they knew she was a two-leg turned into a cat, much less an un-dead two-leg. Not to mention her friendship with Luna could get her in heaps of trouble. Most of the cats in IceClan already mistrusted her.

As she was walking through the forest, she came across an item. Well..it wasn’t there before. It looked like a lap top almost. She never used human things as a vampire, but she still at least knew how to use it. She pressed the button, and two things popped up on the screen. They looked VERY weird. Like some kind of wierd art from someone with a weird mind. One of them was a green cat, but it had this weird look and was saying “hug me!” The other one was a pie wearing pants.

Suddenly, the screen began to glow and a white light swept the area. When it was gone, the screen was blank. “Oooookkaaayyyy” Vamp said. “That was weird.”

Then she got this bewildered look on her face as a voice sounded from behind her. “Hug me. She turned around and the weird green cat was sitting there with its paws out-stretched. “Hug me” It said again.
    The screen flashed and she whirled around. In big red flashing letters across the screen, it said “DON’T HUG THAT CAT!”

“Hug me!” said the cat again. As she was thinking, she turned around and the pie in pants came running by. Maybe someone wanted to eat it. Oh well. “Hug me!” That was getting on her nerves!

“If I hug you will you shut up?” She asked in an annoyed tone.
    “Hug me!” was all the cat replied.

Vamp rolled her eyes. “If it will get you to shut up” she said under her breath. She hugged the cat. When she pulled beck, she got this “WTSC” expression. The cats eyes were no longer beady, they were big and chibi and its paws were at its face.

“You hugged me..” It said. “Friiieeeennnnndddddddd” It said.

“Uh-oh…” Said Vamp before she took a run for it. When she thought she had lost it, she turned around and saw nothing.

Then she faced forward. “Friiieeeennnnndddddddd” said the cat as it appeared in front of her. It grabbed her and hugged her again, this time teleporting her away. She landed in a field of flowers. They were all pink and purple, with faces on them. Then she saw the cat. “Friend stay here with me!”

“Not your friend” said Vamp.

“Not friend? If not friend then…ENEMY!” Its eyes glowed red and vamp just sat there with that WTSC expression. It called forward a weird looking creature with many colors on it. It had the same beady eyes but its tongue was hanging out. “WarriorsFreak suck out brain!” the cat said. “WarriorsFreak brain-sucking cat-wolf!.”

“Dyahh!” yowled WarriorsFreak, who seemed to not know how to speak. “Dnyaa jyahh gwaaa!” It said walking towards Vamp.

Vamp then saw the lap top and it was glowing. “AHH what the heck!” she said and jumped at it and passing through it like a portal. She was back in the woods. She shut off the lap top and threw it into the lake after banging it on a few trees.

OceanBreeze walked up just then. “Uhh, are you okay VampVixen?” he asked. Then he looked at the creeped out look on her face. “What in the name of StarClan…”

“Don’t ask!” Vamp interrupted him. “Lets just go back to camp.” But Vamp would never forget the weird things that went on today. And as she turned around, she caught another glimpse of the pie wearing pants, which was still running through the forest.
    Hawkfeather
    Hawkfeather

warrior sheet
    role play name: Owlfeather
    clan/tribe: shadowclan

Post by Hawkfeather Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Here is the link to mine, yes, it might not be funny, but at least it has a happy ending...

Clawslash's Doom: https://5clans1destiny.forumotion.com/warriors-fan-fic-f23/clawslash-s-doom-t166.htm
    Hawkfeather
    Hawkfeather

warrior sheet
    role play name: Owlfeather
    clan/tribe: shadowclan

Post by Hawkfeather Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Can we enter more then one?
    Percy
    Percy

warrior sheet
    role play name: Percy