5 clans.....1 destiny

Please log in or join Smile thanks!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

5 clans.....1 destiny

Please log in or join Smile thanks!!

5 clans.....1 destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u like warriors!? yes...then you have come the right place!!! discuss the books, clans and cats.. HAVE FUN!!

thank you for joining!!
I am not happy with the majority of the members right now.....and im kinda....lets just say im pissed, sad and mad that i havent had any new members...so im changing the layout and stuff.....srry guys.....
fill out your warrior sheet...it'll help you in role play later!! ^_^
we have 13 members!! but only 3 active members :/.....if u r new U NEED TO BE ACTIVE!!!!

Latest topics

» ThunderClan, WindClan,RiverClan, ShadowClan and BloodClan sign ups
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:26 am by Badgerstar

» Hey!!! Lightningstorm here. What's up?!
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» has every one read the rules!?
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm by Lightningstorm

» Heuy, i'm nrw here, and i'm Blagonet!
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» Question!!! O.o
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» apprentice to warrior
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 pm by Fireheart

» Warrior Word Game
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 pm by Fireheart

» warriors a-z
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm by Fireheart

» Hawkfeather's Birthday!
Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm by Fireheart

Poll

Leafpool is sober of crowfeather.......

~tuliptail~ Admin
    ~tuliptail~ Admin
    head moderator
    head moderator

warrior sheet
    role play name: tuliptail
    clan/tribe: thunderclan

Leafpool is sober of crowfeather....... Empty Leafpool is sober of crowfeather.......

Post by ~tuliptail~ Admin Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:35 pm

i love this song now.....click here

it should be tuliptail(sabrina) is sober of icemask (ramon) Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:09 am