5 clans.....1 destiny

Please log in or join Smile thanks!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

5 clans.....1 destiny

Please log in or join Smile thanks!!

5 clans.....1 destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u like warriors!? yes...then you have come the right place!!! discuss the books, clans and cats.. HAVE FUN!!

thank you for joining!!
I am not happy with the majority of the members right now.....and im kinda....lets just say im pissed, sad and mad that i havent had any new members...so im changing the layout and stuff.....srry guys.....
fill out your warrior sheet...it'll help you in role play later!! ^_^
we have 13 members!! but only 3 active members :/.....if u r new U NEED TO BE ACTIVE!!!!

Latest topics

» ThunderClan, WindClan,RiverClan, ShadowClan and BloodClan sign ups
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:26 am by Badgerstar

» Hey!!! Lightningstorm here. What's up?!
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» has every one read the rules!?
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm by Lightningstorm

» Heuy, i'm nrw here, and i'm Blagonet!
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» Question!!! O.o
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm by ~tuliptail~ Admin

» apprentice to warrior
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 pm by Fireheart

» Warrior Word Game
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 pm by Fireheart

» warriors a-z
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm by Fireheart

» Hawkfeather's Birthday!
My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm by Fireheart

Poll

2 posters

My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D)

VampVixen
    VampVixen

warrior sheet
    role play name: VampVixen
    clan/tribe: thunderclan

My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Empty My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D)

Post by VampVixen Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:26 pm

I Have A LOTTA characters but Im only putting up a few of them for now

Name: VampVixen
    Species: Vampire with cat ears and tail.(But turned into a cat. I Will draw a pic of her as a vampire digitally later)
    Personality: Vamp is cocky but also cares for her friends. She whould never do anything to betray anyone. She hates being a Vampire.
    Background Info: First bitten by a vampire named Lucian, she lost her human memory completely. She wasnt like most new vampires and didnt bite humans. One day she learned that she had cat ears and tail, being a special vampire known as the red and black cat. For some reason, she has turned into a cat and has been unable to change back. She likes it better though because as a cat, she is alive.
    Random fact: She haz a plate.
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) VV4 (Vampire form to come later)

Name: Luna
    Species: Vampire with wolf ears and tail. (turned into a wolf for now)
    Personality: Kind and shy
    Background Info: Luna's story starts when she met Vamp. She became a special vampire known as the blue and white wolf shortly after. She doesnt tell Vamp about her human life at all, though she remembers it vividly. Like Vamp, she didnt bite humans when she was newly transformed.
    Random fact: Her eyes are blue, and even when she was new there were blue.
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Luna (Vampire form later)

Name: Chomper
    Species: Velociraptor
    Personality: Arrogant and stubborn raptor who is easily angered.
    Background Info: Nothing special. Randomly found his egg while on a walk and decided to keep him. He was cute and innocent until he grew up. OUCH! CHOMPER I CAN CALL YOU CUTE IF I WANT!
    Random fact: He can fire a beam of darkness.
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Chomper12 (Credit to vorpolomuse (mispelled X_X) On dragonadopters for the pic.

Name: Midnight
    Personality: Kindd and caring, but likes to team up with angel when she pranks Chomper.
    Background Info: Same as chomper.
    Random fact: She is chomper's sister
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Midnight5 (credit to phoenixwildfire on dragonadopters)

Name: Angel
    Personality: Prankster, pranks everyone in her path.
    Background Info: Angel was an interesting find. She was sitting in a graveyard....XD Dont ask me what I was doing there....just passing through i swear.
    Random fact: She can fire a beam of light.
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Angel2 (Credit to featherdcanine(Also mispelt I think) on dragonadopters.

Ill add more charries later :3

Other charries to be added: Lucian (Vampire), Nikki (cat-wolf...MAH FURSONA OKAYZ!), Arianna (Fairy Dragon), Frost (Ice lizard), LeafStorm (Leafeon Felidragon), AquaStream (Vaporeon felidragon), Draca (Draik eastern), Elana (Wyvern), Maelstra (Kougra felidragon), Riku (Furdragon), Sally (Eastern dragon), NightFall (Dino), Purity (White gatomon furdragon), Darkness (Black gatomon furdragon), DeathFlower (Furdragon), Ayriea (Human), Sorena (Azelf) OceanBreeze (Cat).

ZOMG SO MANY ORIGINAL CHARRIES AND THATS NOT EVEN ALL OF THEM! Cant member them all at the moment XD

Last edited by VampVixen on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ~tuliptail~ Admin
    ~tuliptail~ Admin
    head moderator
    head moderator

warrior sheet
    role play name: tuliptail

My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Empty Re: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D)

Post by ~tuliptail~ Admin Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

*didnt read all of them...music is on!!*

but i like the pics!!
    VampVixen
    VampVixen

warrior sheet

My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Empty Re: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D)

Post by VampVixen Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 am

Name: Auren
    Species: FurDragon-Suicune mix
    Personality: Happy go lucky, he never shuts up. He only has one fear, my friend's dragon RazorClaw.
    Background Info: I found Auren right after he had hatched and shortly after, he started talking non stop.
    Random fact: Auren constantly bugs Louie
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Aurendraw-1

Name: Louie
    Species: Eastern Dragon - Lucario mix
    Personality: Louie hardly ever speaks when he is "being normal". Whats not normal for Louie? Louie has a sort of "hero mode" where he gets really annoying and bosses everyone. Other than that, he speaks usually to tell Auren to shut up.
    Background Info: Louie was being stolen by other people who wanted nothing more than to make a quick buck, so i saved him.
    Random fact: He has Lucario's Aura Sphere move.
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Anthro_Louie-1

Name: LunarWing
    Species: Wyvern - Azelf mix
    Personality: caring and kind wyvern who thinks fighting is absolutely pointless.
    Background Info: She had just been abandoned so I took her in.
    Random fact: She likes night more than day.
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) LunarWing

Name: Kyra
    Species: Human with cat ears and tail / dragon wings.
    Personality: Shy around new strangers, calm and collected, mature for her age.
    Background Info: ermm, the longest BG story I haz. I found kyra one day just sitting there in the field, after a few days, she told me her story. She has been living on her own for about 5 years ever since her mother died of sickness and her father was murdered. That happened when she was only 7 years old.
    Random fact: I dont quite have one yet >_<
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) Kyra_by_VampVixen -fails at humans-

Name: SnowFire
    Species: FurDragon
    Personality: Hates being wrong and can start an argument in a sec.
    Background Info: ahh None yet >_<
    Random fact: None yet, forgot what I was gonna type XD
    Picture: My characters (I ish editing in a few more 8D) SnowFire5

Last edited by VampVixen on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Im separateing them btw posts. 5 per post.)
    ~tuliptail~ Admin
    ~tuliptail~ Admin
    head moderator
    head moderator

warrior sheet
    role play name: tuliptail

Post by ~tuliptail~ Admin Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

cool ^_^
    VampVixen
    VampVixen

warrior sheet

Post by VampVixen Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh mai gawd i made another char

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:27 am